Welcome to SHADOW MASTER ONLINE, a resource for those who wish to learn the art of the KURAI KOTORI NINJA. This is a complete system that contains a vast array of skills inspired by the Ninja of old. The content is delivered via instructional videos and dramatized clips showing the skills in action in a fashion that captures the spirit of the elusive Shadow Masters.
Please keep in mind that the SHADOW MASTER ONLINE website is a virtual representation of so many skills they could not all be listed on one page. We have tried to organize this mass of information into separate sections based on subject matter.
Below are icons that represent the different levels of training a student must surpass on their quest to become a Ninja. Icons one through six represent the unarmed self-protection aspect of training. Icons seven and eight represent the weaponry aspect of training. Icon nine represents the auxiliary arts. Visitors to the site can preview these links, but will be unable to access the instructional videos without a membership.
Here you see two Ninja practitioners demonstrating some of the basic fast drawing skills taught in the Kurai Kotori system.
This preview shows an interactive form where a Ninja practitioner holds his ground against two attackers.
Locking and hyper-extending the knee is a powerful technique that causes pain and hinders mobility.
Here you see a clip of two Ninja practitioners applying elbow locks with a variety of follow up techniques.
When applying swordsmanship to camera it is important that the Chambara practitioners techniques flow seamlessly from one opponent to the next.
In this preview various Ninja practitioners train with a variety of weapons against targets, applied against an opponent, and in solitary form to refine skills.
Here you will see the cross arm entangle technique applied against various attacks.
1. Once a potential student requests training via phone or email, they will be emailed an enrollment packet that must be filled out, digitally signed, and returned.
2. Once we have received the completed paperwork and vetted the student, they will be sent an email confirming their successful membership.
3. At that point the new student will be allowed to start with the first program of the system. Once the program fee has been paid, they will receive a link to a private showcase that requires a unique pass code. This will allow them to view step by step instructional videos, demonstrations, and interview style Q&A's with instructors.
4. Students will have an allotted amount of time, depending on the program, to complete their independent study and shoot video of themselves performing the skills to be sent in for evaluation. If all video lessons are completed, a certificate of completion will be awarded. At the end of the enrollment cycle for a program, the pass code will be deactivated and the videos will no longer be able to be viewed.
5) After the first program is completed, the student will be allowed to progress to the second program. Each program will need to be purchased independently and this process will continue forward from program to program unless the students has purchased multiple programs in advance.
6) All programs start at the beginning of the next full month.